BioRx provides an experienced and caring clinical staff dedicated to helping hereditary angioedema (HAE) patients through their medical journey.
- Access to BioRx staff 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
- Qualified reimbursement support team to help you navigate your insurance needs.
- Orders are customized based on your preferences and medical needs.
- In-home nursing, patient and caregiver training, and drug administration customized to your family's situation.
- Nurses highly trained in the administration of C1 esterase inhibitor, icatibant and ecallantide.
- Highly personalized treatment plans.
BioRx provides pharmacy and home treatment support for Berinert® (C1 esterase inhibitor, human), Firazyr® (icatibant) and Kalbitor® (ecallantide).
BioFeedback is a health outcomes reporting program for physicians who prescribe treatments for hereditary angioedema. Learn more...
Free Medical Alert StrapWrap™ or Visor
HAE Strap Wrap™
BioRx offers a special medical alert product for people with hereditary angioedema (HAE). The StrapWrap® is a red fabric wrapper that fastens around a seatbelt with Velcro. A special form inside contains medical history with crucial information, which is concealed to protect one's privacy until needed by emergency medical staff. Instructions for EMT's are also included inside.
The StrapWrap® also can be used on a purse, backpack, trouser belt, bicycle seat post, or anything that it can wrap around.
offered by BioRx